EXAPUNKS for Mac
Games / Casual
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage. You made a deal: one hack, one dose. There’s nothing left to lose… except your life.
The year is 1997. You used to be a hacker, but now you have the phage. You made a deal: one hack, one dose. There's nothing left to lose… except your life.
EXAPUNKS is the latest open-ended puzzle game from Zachtronics, the creators of Opus Magnum, SHENZHEN I/O, TIS-100, and more.
- READ ZINES - Learn to hack from TRASH WORLD NEWS, the underground computer magazine. Tutorials, hacking tips, secret information, searing commentary- TRASH WORLD NEWS has you covered.
- WRITE VIRUSES - Program your EXAs (EXecution Agents) to tear through networks, replicate themselves, trash files, terminate other EXAs- and leave without a trace.
- HACK EVERYTHING - Hack banks, universities, factories, TV stations, highway signs, game consoles, the government... oh yeah, and your own body.
- SLACK OFF - Play ПАСЬЯНС, if you hack the server where it's stored. Or play HACK*MATCH, if you hack the region lock on your Sawayama WonderDisc. Or create your own homebrew games for the TEC Redshift… if you hack the development kit.
- TAKE DOWN YOUR FRIENDS - Compete with your friends by running your programs directly against theirs in all-out hacker battles. Make every cycle count.
- CREATE YOUR OWN PUZZLES - Create your own networks to hack, and share them with the world on Steam Workshop.
You can run EXAPUNKS on Mac operating systems. EXAPUNKS is a game developed by Zachtronics and it is listed in the Games category under Casual. EXAPUNKS is licensed as EXAPUNKS.
Alternatives in Games on Mac