Friendship Club for Mac
Force Of Habit
Imaginary friends do battle in the mind of young Timmy Bibble! Who will be victorious in this arena of improbable dimensions, where no two rooms are the same and bullets bounce forever?! Get your buddies together for the ultimate showdown in this bullet h
Imaginary friends battle for supremacy in the mind of young Timmy Bibble! Play as Chud - a beast from the mountains; Old Man Ricketts - a prospector driven mad by his lust for gold; Shakey Jake - a ninja, bandit, skeleton... thing; and The Canardinal - a duck from the Vatican!
Friendship Club is a bullet-hell party-game for PC, Mac & Linux. Pit yourself against your friends (and enemies) in brutal combat with finely-tuned controls, customisable game mechanics and procedurally generated levels in which bullets bounce forever!
Please Note: since this is a twin stick shooter, a Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows (or equivalent) is strongly recommended.
- LOCAL MULTI-PLAYER MADNESS - Friendship Club supports up to 8-players locally. Not only that, but you can have any possible configuration of team members, ranging from all-against-all to 2v2, 3v2, 2v4v1v1... whatever you fancy!
- FULLY CUSTOMISABLE GAME MODES - Choose from a selection of tried and tested game modes, or create your own with the advanced modifiers! Do you want a strategic battle using the level layout to your advantage, or a fast and furious rampage? Friendship Club is designed as a sandbox for the discerning local-multiplayer fan.
- PROCEDURAL LEVEL GENERATION - With procedurally generated levels and unique content rules for each world, you'll never play the same arena twice!
- ADJUSTABLE GAME SPEEDS - Battle in super slow-mo, hyper-speed and everything in-between! Become a bullet-time master or a champion of twitch-gameplay.
- A WORLD MADE FROM GIBS - Nearly everything in Friendship Club is destructible. Charge through tables, chairs, TVs, or surprise a friend by smashing through a wall - just like you've always wanted to!
- NEW WORLDS - We've got a host of new worlds waiting to be made, each featuring their own new gameplay-warping elements.
- NEW CHARACTERS - We'll be adding to the current retinue of eccentric imaginary friends with some equally twisted new creations from little Timmy's mind.
- NEW MODIFIERS / NEW MODES - We're going to gradually add new modifiers and new modes, opening up even more gameplay possibilities. We want to cover game types like Deathmatch and Capture The Flag, but with a Timmy Bibble twist!
- MORE GIBBABLE EVERYTHING - Just about every new level object we add will be gibbable. Of course.
- SINGLE PLAYER - We're focussed on trying to make the best local-multiplayer game we possibly can at the moment, but in time we want to expand Friendship Club with a single player mode.
- DESIGNED LEVELS - Some of the new worlds we're planning on might work best with pre-designed levels (or partly pre-designed), meaning that we'll offer symetical maps for perfectly balanced matches...
- LEVEL EDITOR - â¦and of course, there'd be no point making a level editor just for us to use...
- STEAM WORKSHOP INTEGRATION - â¦and there'd be no point in you making awesome new levels and modes if you can't share them!
You can run Friendship Club on Mac operating systems. Friendship Club is a game developed by Force Of Habit and it is listed in the category. Friendship Club is licensed as Friendship Club.