Music Boy 3D for Mac
Music Boy 3D is a rhythm-based 3D runner game with the unique webcam head-tracking technology. This game is distinguished by the accuracy and interactivity of the sound.
Story:In a dystopian city of the future, lives a superhero - Music Boy.
The only one way to save the residents and the city is to play the real music.
1. Press the buttons to the rhythm of the songThis is just so fun!
2. AccuracyThe game uses MBOY rhythm maps. This ensures accuracy and a perfect hit of the notes in the rhythm.
3. Built-in editorThe game has an editor for creating MBOY rhythm maps. This allows you to create custom tracks and use your own music for it. The editor supports MP3, OGG and WAV audio file formats.
4. Random generationThe environment and music notes are randomly generated, each time the level looks different.
5. Head trackingThe game uses a webcam to track the head movements. You can move the head to the beat of the music during the game and receive extra points.
6. Slow motionYou are allowed to slow down the time to be more precise and collect more notes.
7. Different game modesDifferent mode offers a different camera position - back, top and front. Choose the mode that best suits the music.
8. Any genre of musicThe game contains and supports tracks in different genres such as Rock, Electronic, Pop, and others.
9. Workshop supportCreate your track and share with the community. Download ready to play tracks from other players.
Download new tracks from Workshop!
You can run Music Boy 3D on Mac operating systems. Music Boy 3D is a game developed by Victor Pukman and it is listed in the category. Music Boy 3D is licensed as Music Boy 3D.