Clubhouse 2.13.6 for Android
Intuitive project management
Clubhouse is collaborative project management without all the management. We streamline and refine your existing software development workflow so that managing your tasks (and your team's tasks) is no longer a task.
Features of Clubhouse for Android:
• Create new Stories quickly with a few taps
• Search for, track progress on, update, and add comments to all Stories in your workspace
• View details and progress on all Epics in your workspace
• Quickly see what you’re working on in the Dashboard
• See all activity on the projects that you’re working on in the Activity Feed
Thousands of technology-driven organizations – from start-ups to large enterprises – enjoy using Clubhouse to develop software more efficiently:
“Clubhouse provides the ability to work on a task list at the smallest level where I can check things off, all the way up to tracking my entire company's engineering velocity at the milestone level.”
- John Kodumal, CTO/Co-Founder, LaunchDarkly
“Clubhouse allows us to provide structure and process. It keeps us organized and focused.”
- Yasmin Nozari, VP of Product, MakeSpace
“Clubhouse is fine grained enough that each sub-team can track the tasks they're working on, but allows us to zoom out to the team, product, or stack level.”
- Clinton Gormley, Team Lead, elastic
Have feedback? Shake your device and let us know!
You can run Clubhouse on Android operating systems. Clubhouse is an app developed by Clubhouse Software and it is listed in the category. Clubhouse is a free app and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this app.
Alternatives in on Android