Google Classroom Varies with device for Android
Connect with your classes and do assignments on the go.
Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect—inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper, and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, and stay organized.
There are many benefits to using Classroom:
• Easy to set up – Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time – The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review and mark assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization – Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials (e.g., documents, photos, and videos) are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Secure – Like the rest of Google Workspace for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes.
Camera: Needed to allow the user to take photos or videos and post them to Classroom.
Storage: Needed to allow the user to attach photos, videos, and local files to Classroom. It's also needed to enable offline support.
Accounts: Needed to allow the user to choose which account to use in Classroom.
You can run Google Classroom on Android operating systems. Google Classroom is an app developed by Google and it is listed in the category. Google Classroom is a free app and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this app.