Step 2.2.10 for Android
Your Money. Your Way.
Step gives families and teens the tools to manage their money while learning financial literacy and independence at an earlier age. Sign up for your first bank account and spending card in minutes.
Get your allowance, shop with your personalized Visa Step Card, get spending notifications, send and receive money with family and friends instantly and never pay outrageous banking fees again.
- Google Pay
- Customize your own Visa Step Card
- Send and receive money instantly
- FDIC insured bank account
- Track your balance in the app
- Shop online
- No monthly fees, no overdraft fees
- Earn unlimited rewards for referrals
Convenience for parents:
- Send money to your teens instantly
- Use Step for your teen’s allowance
- Visibility into your teen’s spending
- Connect your existing debit card, bank account or other apps for instant transfers
- Teach financial literacy
You can run Step on Android operating systems. Step is an app developed by Step Mobile and it is listed in the category. Step is a free app and it is fully functional for an unlimited time although there may be other versions of this app.
Alternatives in on Android